Above: First look at the new links!..
N2itive’s new performance TARTAN RSX-2 ride height adjustment lowering links are the most advanced in the world. Our links allow you to fully retain your active suspension dampening and software ride height adjustability with every setting now being a little lower than before. The TARTAN version of our RSX-2 lowering links are designed to fit the new 2021 and later Tesla Plaid S and X as well as all refreshed non-Plaid Long Range 2021 and later Tesla Model S and X vehicles. If you have a 2012 to 2020 Tesla S or X before the refresh then you’ll need our other lowering links here. Please note that there were some Tesla produced in early 2021 that have the older suspension design. If in doubt please contact us first.
Beyond lowering brackets, our super precision performance tuners allow you to tweak the length of the link down to 1/10 of a millimeter. You’re never forced into one setting. You choose the height you want. Each link has a Vernier scale built-in so you always know what length you’re at and can easily assure all links are at the exact same setting for a super precise ride height. No need to use a caliper every time you want to change your height. Our links offer the ability to do a subtle drop or a completely slammed drop of your Model S or X.
The TARTAN RSX-2 ride height adjustment links/lowering links come with a 6-year warranty. Each set comes with 4 links. Installation takes only 30 minutes by the home mechanic.
Please note that installing lowering links on your Tesla could cause inner tire wear if you don’t also install our adjustable SX-P2 camber arms to reduce the excess negative camber that occurs when lowering the car. Inner tire wear can cause an unexpected blowout! Please keep an eye on your inner rear tires especially! And follow our alignment specs.
5 Reasons To Choose Our Performance RSX-2 Tesla S/X Lowering Links (Brackets)…
- Dial in the right height for you: N2itive’s adjustable lowering links for the Tesla S/X allow uber precise adjustment down to 1/10thmm that can easily be replicated on all links. Just rotate the adjustment dial to match the same number setting. No need to unplug/disconnect the links first. Easily adjust them while they’re in the car! With other adjustment links you have no practical way of knowing what setting you’re at or how long the individual links are. It’s a guessing game that can leave one side of the vehicle higher than the other. This is a common frustration when lowering a Tesla. Meaning you have to go back and jack up the car, remove the wheels, make the adjustment, put the wheels back on and then measure to make sure you have the height correct and all sides are even. Until now this would have to be done multiple times to get it right. With the RSX-2 links you can set it once and your done. We designed these links to be super quick, easy and accurate.
- Super simple locking mechanism: We have a single setscrew that allows you to easily make adjustments with a single 1.5mm Allen wrench which is included in the box. So in other words, to change the length of your links you slightly loosen the Allen screw, dial in the new ride height setting you want and then re-tighten the Allen screw. With other adjustment links you’ll need to remove the links first and then use two wrenches to loosen two separate locking nuts per link, then make the length adjustment not really knowing how long the link is without a caliper, then re-tighten both locking nuts again and hope you got the correct and even height all around the vehicle.
- Easy calibration: If you ever need to have your sensors re-calibrated from Tesla at some point, our links can easily be reset to “0” which is the factory length. Then after calibration they can quickly be set back to whatever lowered setting you previously had. No other lowering links offer this and most lowering brackets would need to be removed and replaced with the original brackets before re-calibration was done.
- Design & Quality: Our thought process on our performance RSX-2 lowering links was to use the highest quality materials and a really well thought out design to create something from the ground up. We wanted to create something that was really nice both in function and aesthetics, especially being that they’re made for a the most amazing cars on earth.
- Corrosion resistance. All parts are either anodized or electroless nickel plated and have Viton® seals to prevent water/salt intrusion for the longest durability.
Please note that lowering your Tesla brings the vehicle closer to the ground which could potentially make the undercarriage including the battery more vulnerable to damage. While we haven’t had any complaints we wanted to give you a heads up of the possibility. N2itive, LLC is not responsible for any damage caused to your vehicle.